Last Updated: January 17, 2020
WinDoor respects your expectation of privacy when using our websites, blogs, social media sites, mobile applications, or communicating with us via email or other online or offline mechanisms.
There are several types of information gathered when using a website, including information you provide (which may include Personal Information described below) and information that is collected through automatic data collection technology (collectively “User Data”).
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE – Information you provide to WinDoor may include, but is not limited to correspondence, search queries, and information you post on the Sites or provide via means other than the Sites, including blogs, social media sites, email, or other online and offline communications. This may also include information that can personally identify you, such as your name, email address, telephone number, or address (collectively, “Personal Information”). We maintain one or more databases to store information you provide as is reasonably required to serve you and operate the Sites.
AUTOMATICALLY GATHERED INFORMATION – WinDoor does not use automatic data technology to automatically obtain, collect, retain, or store technological information about its users, such as internet connection, IP address, operating systems, or browsing patterns.
DATA USE AND DISCLOSURE
- process product orders;
- complete the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected or provided;
- fulfill the terms of WinDoor’s limited express warranties or product recall conducted in accordance with law;
- improve the Sites and our products and services;
- respond to your requests for information;
- provide you with information regarding WinDoor, new products, new product offerings, policy updates, or other promotional offers (you may opt out of receiving such future information by following the procedures described in the Opt-Out Options section below); and
- respond to lawful information requests and subpoenas or otherwise to abide by law; and
- facilitate business transactions, such as acquisitions, transfers, or sales;
RIGHT TO KNOW, DELETE, AND OPT OUT
Users have the right to know what Personal Information is collected, used, shared or sold and why, both as to the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information. Users also have the right to modify or delete their Personal Information.
If you would like more information about how your Personal Information is collected, used, shared or sold or would like to modify or delete your Personal Information, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or mailing a written request to the Web Administrator at the address listed below.
Please provide clear instructions about the information you are seeking or what Personal Information you would like to modify or delete. We will respond to your request promptly. Please note, for your protection, you may be required to provide proof of your identity to access or update your Personal Information.
WinDoor does not sell or rent any Personal Information. In addition, the following Opt-Out options are available to you to control or limit the use of information you provide:
- LIMIT TARGETED ADVERTISING – You may also reduce some targeted advertising by following the opt-out procedures available on the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) website at www.networkadvertising.org or if you are a California resident, pursuant to California Civil Code Section § 1798.83, you may request that your Personal Information not be shared with other companies for marketing purposes by contacting us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PREVENT RECEIVING FUTURE PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM WINDOOR – WinDoor endeavors to ensure that only those Users who wish to receive communications from WinDoor do so. In furtherance of this goal, we send confirmation emails which allow users to “opt-in” to receiving information. If at any time, you do not wish to receive future promotional offers from WinDoor, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may also unsubscribe from such communications by following the procedures described in the email.
- REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT WINDOOR’S USE OF YOUR USER DATA – California residents who have an established business relationship with WinDoor are entitled to request and obtain a list of Personal Information we have shared with third parties, including the categories of information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we have shared such information. To request this information and for any other questions about our privacy practices and compliance with California law, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing a written request to the Web Administrator at the address listed below.
WinDoor does not discriminate in terms of price, service, or level or quality of goods, when a user exercises any of the above privacy rights or options.
- CHILDREN AND PRIVACY – WinDoor’s Sites are not intended for children and we encourage parents and guardians to be aware of and monitor the websites visited by their children. WinDoor does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under 18 years of age. If WinDoor learns that a child under the age of 18 has submitted Personal Information to our Sites without guardian or parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to remove or delete such information as soon as practicable and not use such information for any purpose, except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others or as required or allowed by law. If you believe a child under age 18 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com.
- SECURITY OF DATA COLLECTED – We have instituted reasonable safeguards to promote the security of information collected on our Sites. Nevertheless, the Sites are not secure websites and WinDoor cannot and does not make any representations or warranties about the privacy or security of any information transmitted over the Internet or maintained in our systems. You agree that any data you provide through the Sites is provided at your own risk and WinDoor is not responsible or liable to you for any lack of privacy or security you may experience. You are fully responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Sites.
- OTHER WEBSITES – WinDoor may provide links to third-party websites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the security or information collection practices of any website that we do not own or control. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy practices of third-party websites before using or accessing such Sites or providing any information to or through them.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY – WINDOOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONTINGENT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED, SUBMITTED OR OTHERWISE COLLECTED AS A RESULT OF THE USER’S ACCESS OR USE OF WINDOOR’S SITES, WHETHER CAUSED BY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY, COMPUTER VIRUS, UNLAWFUL THIRD-PARTY ACTIVITY SUCH AS A DATA BREACH OR HACKING, OR OTHERWISE AND WHETHER THE ACTION IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
P.O. Box 1529
Nokomis, FL 34274
You can reach us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.